- Little Artist Big Artist art exhibition – April – May 2013
- One of my encaustic paintings is part of the permanent art collection at the Barraquer Centro de Oftalmologia – Barcelona , Spain. June 2012.
- Encaustic conference , IEA encaustiCon 2012 will be held in San Antonio, Texas at the El Tropicano Hotel and the Southwest School of Art from Sept 6th-9th, 2012.
- International Encaustic Artist exhibition – Gallery Nord in San Antonio, TX from September 7th-29th, 2012.
- Little Artist Big Artist art exhibition – April 26 – May 10, 2012
- Ines Batllo , group exhibition “The Goldilocks Show ” at Lytle Pressley gallery.
- “Artist for a Cause” an art show at Buenos Aires Cafe – East Austin.
We have the honor to present Ines Batllo’s work EncAUSTINg. Originally from Barcelona, Ines work has been shown in Germany, Holland, France, Italy, Spain, Hong Kong, and in the US.
- IBVA – Inés Batlló Visual Arts gets recommended in the Austin Chronicle as an encaustic studio.
- Little Artist / Big Artist
- Some of my work is permanently shown at these avenues in Austin, TX:
Opening Night Reception, Food – Drink – Music – Art
Thursday, April 26th – 6.00- 8.00 pm
Lobby of 100 Congress Avenue
The Little Artist Big Artist program pairs art students with professional artists to give them an intensive one-on-one mentoring experience .
The exhibit will be on display from March 3 – 11, 2012 at Lytle Pressley Contemporary, 1214 W. 6th St, Austin, TX 78703.
Join us March 3, 2012 from 7:00 – 10:00pm for the opening reception.
Ines choose E.A.S.T. to be the non-profit organization to be benefited from the sales of her work.
For another year I will be honor to be part of the project Little Artist / Big Artist. LA / BA is a non profit program of CHULA dedicated to pairs students from East Austin elementary Schools with professional artists. I have been teaching since the beginning of this fascinating project in 2008.
|IBVA – Inés Batlló Visual Arts
1506 Kirkwood Rd
2809 San Jacinto
Austin, Tx 78705
13376 Research Blvd. #400
Austin, TX 78750